Fly4Real is an exhilarating experience. You will fly on a column of air and experience the thrill of freefall that you can normally only get from jumping from a plane. There is more to your experience than just the flight, so here are the important things you need to know.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your flight time and allow two hours for the experience.
- Wear comfortable clothes which aren’t too bulky, as you’ll be slipping into a Fly4Real fly suit for your experience.
- Check in with our friendly team to fill in your paperwork, watch others fly and get in the zone.
- Get kitted out with your fly suit, helmet and goggles.
- Go for your pre-flight training with our instructor. This training is very simple, but important so you know how to hold your body in the air and how to communicate with your instructors while you’re flying. It’s easy when you know how!!
- Let’s fly – Our instructors will take you into the simulator and guide you through your flight. All you have to do is lean into the column of air and we’ll help you get into the right position to take to the skies. We can even teach you some cool tricks and flips if you dare!
- Flying Time – Your flying time depends on the package you have chosen. You will fly from 2 minutes on the 1 Flight, up to 6 minutes on the 3 Flights.
- Flight times are usually in 2 to 3 minute sessions. Our most popular package is the 4 minutes – 2 Flights, which we split into two sessions, with a short break between and an opportunity to debrief with the instructor.
- Post-flight – When you leave the simulator, you’ll head over to the changing area to remove your gear and get used to being on firm ground. You can then view the videos we shot and purchase them as a momento of your flight. This is an experience you’ll be talking about for a long time to come and it’s great to share with friends on social media.